Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Clear Skin Tips ....



Hi Dearies,

Today I want to share my battle and subsequent victory with acne.  I've struggled with acne for a far back as I can remember, now its not chronic but prior to 2-3 months ago, I can't remember a time when my face was completely smooth.  Well, in my adult years that is....
 Now onto the victorious part of the story.....
Since I've started eating more fruits and vegetables and drinking more water (I sometimes do detox water) there has been a miraculous change in my facial skin.  Prior to this I was in the habit of always having water in my handbag, but only actually drank heavily when I knew I had access to (clean) washrooms.  
In addition, I started using a spin brush about three (3) times per week which has also done wonders.

Disclaimer: these steps worked for my skin type, bear in mind that it may or may not work for you as well. 

Image result for spin brush
There are attachments for deep clean, regular clean, a body brush and a pumice stone.  I  usually cleanse my face with Neutrogena foaming cleaner, then squirt a pea sized amount of the attachment of choice (it goes without saying that the pumice stone is NOT for your face but rather your feet) and use the spin brush on my face for about 1 1/2 minutes.   After rinsing I follow up with a spritz or two of rose water on my face which I press in and then I apply my moisturizer or coconut oil and massage in.

It̢۪s no secret that most women want clear and radiant skin. The truth is women with gorgeous skin aren't just lucky, they work at it. Here are 10 natural skincare tips to follow, no matter your skin type or what the current season is from #PureFiji blog. #NaturalBeauty#NaturalSkinCare#BodyCareProducts#OrganicOils
Are you strggling with acne? What are you doing to manage it? Comment below and lets chat...

5 comments:

  1. I think junk food, lack of water and lack of exercise are my biggest problems but I know now thanks to your blog, that it is as vital as washing my face and exfoliation. Thank you for these great tips Belle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too have battled acne for much of my life although since hitting my forties it has gotten a bit better. I will try these steps though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Allana, trust me I know the struggle but consistency is key. Try it and let me know how it goes

      Delete
  3. Fortunately acne has never been an issue for me. But good looking out sis

    ReplyDelete

2020....

Hi :) I haven't posted in a while, but i'm well-hope the same is true for each of you !!.  So many things has happened since the...