Wednesday, June 17, 2020

2020....

Hi :)


I haven't posted in a while, but i'm well-hope the same is true for each of you !!.  So many things has happened since the onset of 2020, I can safely say that its a challenging year for EVERYONE worldwide.  Now more so than ever we have to be our brother's keeper and reach out and help persons however we can.  I was recently hospitalized and as I lay in the hospital bed each night I couldnt help but reflect on how important human interaction is.  You see as a result of the pandemic the daily visits were reduced to one - 4 to 5 pm and only I repeat ONLY one family member was allowed to come see you.  For whatever reason my mobile wasn't holding any charge so I couldnt even chat with family or friends whilst there.  It made me think about elderly persons who live alone with no family.  I can safely say that the experience in on the ward opened or exposed another layer of me (how many are there right :) ) 

Take care and live, love, laugh ......B 

No comments:

Post a Comment

2020....

Hi :) I haven't posted in a while, but i'm well-hope the same is true for each of you !!.  So many things has happened since the...